Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Recently...

Talk about recently,I had went to learn bake cake,I've learnt to bake a birthday cake for my Honey,tomorrow is his real birthday,but we've celebrated it yesterday,I've baked a blueberry topping cheese cake for him,is very yummy,he said,luckily can eat,ha ha,I am gonna the real first one in this coming 26/27 th Dec,for my recently hanging around with,May...she is a hair dresser,i will intro to everyone soon...i've been to Singapore with her on last 23/10-30/10.We had an unforgettable and precious time together although just one week in there.

Her birthday is just one month earlier than mine,the same day but different month and year.

In here,I would like to wish her A wonderful Happy Birthday To May Ho.....wish her has a Good Health And Success In her Carrier and Relationship too,Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahh. I want a birthday cake from you too wor :D