Monday, September 30, 2013

Sunny day today but rainy in my heart....

Wow,it's been a while didn't write blog already.
Looking back is already past 5 years plus. Today,I suddenly want to write is because I really feel upset. I am upset of someone,the one I trust and love.She's the one who 'created' me today....why I said like that?
We are the same from a mother's womb came out.Maybe she is the eldest daughter,eldest sister...but I really did respect her,but every time when she got problem like need my help in word spelling or when she been bullied,she shared with me,maybe I really too naive,I believed she really need me and I m the one who came in her heart first when she wants me,I m happy...but why? Why she likes to stab me behind or hurt everybody else,then she still thinks she is the innocent one? I really hate her!!! All the while she was doing is just Hypocrite....I really pity on her,if she is an actress,I really raise my thumbs up.....O.K. Stop,I got to tell myself! Every time I forgive her,but just give the biggest space to step forward to hurt me,Big Sis,i Really very disappointed with u,you never learn to be mature,coz u r a bullies....the people always bully other is a never grown up.I m very shame I got a sister like u,very humiliating! When u had misunderstanding with Second Sis,she came to me and told me everything u did,but I still stand by your side....because I trust you are not the type she's saying...now I cry in my heart,I really read your mind...I really don't want to have that image like she describe you in my mind,but I guess...it's really time I have to wake up and stop being a foolish to believe you are an angel...U r really too much! The more we didn't count with you,the more advantage you took on us,you really assaulting our family!Did you ever look into the mirror and see the ugliest face or your the other side? Where is your eligibility to say other while you didn't have the mouth to say your own? Four fingers pointing back at yourself when you use a finger to point and assault people.Shame on You!
Did you ever betray people and still saying that people betrayed you first?I am now contented with my life,U please stop being a busybody to separate people's family which you don't have such happiness,then you are very envy and jealous with your sisters...
For these...I  really wont say much,here,now,I pray to the Almighty that you are safe and happy,independent,please don't ever try to interfere my life,my family,my kids,my in laws,my husband,because you are nothing to us,just leave us alone.Thanks for what u did to me that night! At least I realized I m nothing and no one in your life,May peace be upon with you!
May the lost find the way...may the despair meets the end!

No comments: